Hamkae Center receives financial support from foundations, businesses, community organizations, governments, and individuals, through grants, donations, and events. In addition, we are grateful for volunteer and in-kind support we receive from organizational partners and community members.
If you believe in our mission of organizing Asian Americans for social, racial, and economic justice in Virginia, you can donate on a one-time or monthly basis. Your contribution fuels our education, youth leadership, services, advocacy, and organizing towards a more just and equitable Virginia for all. We thank you so much for your generosity!
- SECURE ONLINE CONTRIBUTION PAGE
- PHONE CALL – Call our office at 703-256-2208.
- CHECK – Pay it to the order of “NAKASEC” with a note for “Hamkae Center” and mail it to our Annandale office (6715 Little River Turnpike, #207 Annandale, VA 22003).
- DONOR-ADVISED FUND or EMPLOYER-MATCHING CONTRIBUTIONS – Contact Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- YEARLY FUNDRAISERS – Join our email list for details about our upcoming campaigns and events!
Hamkae Center is fiscally sponsored by NAKASEC. Your tax-deductible donation will be processed by NAKASEC and will be used to support Hamkae Center’s programs and operations.